Our physical therapy services are the BEST in South Florida. Our staff is highly trained to provide you with a detailed plan and will work with you every step of the way make to MAKE SURE you achieve your goals. It doesn’t matter what level of care you are trying to obtain.
We provide services for clients and have a HIGH level of experience working with clients with debilitating diagnosis such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) – Lou Gherig’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Paralysis (quadriplegia, hemiplegia, paraplegia)
- Among others not listed here
Our Therapists will also work with you in achieving a HIGHER level of strength, endurance, and mobility:
- Fall Reduction and Safety
- Improved Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Climbing Stairs
- Bathroom Safety and Increased Functional Safety and Mobility
- Mobility Safety Aides and Training (walker, cane, wheelchair)
In order to qualify for therapy services, you must obtain a prescription from your medical doctor. Call the agency and we will assist you with the process.
The Benefits of in Home Physical Therapy include:
- Reduced Pain
- Increased Mobility and Flexibility
- Increased Safety Awareness
- Reduced Fall Risk
- Increased Strength and Endurance
- Reduced Inflammation
- Increased Function and Movement for Everyday Activities
- More Energy
Our licensed physical therapists are the best in South Florida. They can make everyday tasks easier. Physical therapists work with patients individually to develop treatment plans to reduce pain, increase mobility, and lessen functional limitations. Physical therapy can improve a patient’s strength and balance which can lead to fewer falls and increased mobility. In home physical therapy is not only convenient for patients, it also enables them to receive professional care in the comfort of their own homes. By ensuring that the patient’s home environment is safe, our physical therapists can help regain their independence. Therapists perform strength building exercises that can relieve pain due to immobility. Therapists will also suggest assistive devices to promote the patient’s independence.
At Kaerbear’s Healthcare we hire both Physical Therapists(PT) and Physical Therapy Assistants(PTA). All therapy staff is thoroughly screened with a level two background screening check, licensed and each license is verified with the Department of Health, we require experience and referenced for all staff. The credentialing process at Kaerbear’s Healthcare is extremely thorough.